Now days, the Iguana Lives are in danger. The species of iguanas are decreasing because some of iguanas are being caught and eaten by wild animals.
If you love animals and pets than you have to protect albino iguanas against predators. Pair of iguana can be very useful to take care of your pet iguana.
In order to handle your pet like iguanas you have to do a proper planning. Few points can be considered in it.
For your iguana you have to build a cage or enclosure. You have to provide such kind of room for your iguanas where they can live while the freedom which they enjoy in wild.
Following are some great tips for you to build Iguana cage.
1. For building a cage for your iguana you have to look a space that must be secured and spacious. For your pet iguanas, the large room or big closet can be best place. Branches and Plants are must to add in cage of your iguanas. If your iguana is still young, be sure to make the appropriate size of the cage. The house which you build for your iguanas pet should be small with no holes. When your iguana get habituated to his new room and grows up hen you can increase the area for your iguana so that it will not crowded.
2. You have to take care of air circulation while building the Albino iguana cage. The kind of cage which you select for your iguan pet must be comfortable and have proper circulation of air. You can increase the regulation of air with in cage of iguana by installing quiet fan. By proper ventilation the cage of aguina will remain safe from mildew. In order to get rid of mildew problem from walls you have to wash walls of cage with using bleach and water.
3. If you have a pet like iguana then you have to use a heating pad inorder to warmth your iguana. Low wattage bulb should be used in cage of Iguanas. For Albino Iguana cage the bulb of 75 watt is enough.
4. Let your iguana adapt first to the new enclosure. Iguanas might get traumatized or hurt themselves if placed in a new environment. When you place igunana in new place then it will react by rubbing and scraching walls. When you stay for longer time with iguana then your pet will enjoy more. If you have a pet iguana then you have to pass lot of time with your pet until it gets fammlier with new environment.
5. Be cautious on the electrical connections positioned on the enclosure. Electric wires can be very dangerous for your iguana, so you have to keep your iguana away from these wires. Albino iguanas are that kind of creatures which are intrusive, iguanas will try to climb up on hot light and accessible wirrings..
6. Lastly, keep your enclosure away from pests. Fresh food is necessary for health and long life of your iguana pet. Remember that cleanliness is the most essential factor to prevent possible problems.
It’s great fun for you to build a cage of iguana. These steps are very helpful for you to build new house for your iguana.
Panthera Pardus Orientalis or Panthera Pardus Amurensis, the Amur
Leopard weighs in the range of eighty to one hundred and sixty pounds
for males and between sixty to one hundred and twenty pounds for
females. Body length is in the range of five to seven feet for males
and four to five feet for females.
The big cat is distinguishable
from other leopard subspecies by virtue of its stunning coat which
takes a brighter glow in summer months and turns relatively pale in
winter, when it also increases in length from one inch to three inches
to provide protection against the harsh cold. The relatively long legs
are also believed to assist the leopard in treading through snow in
winter. Rosettes are larger with thicker borders and greater spacing in
Solitary and nocturnal felines, the Siberian
Leopards live in forested habitats of Sikhote-Alin mountains of
southern Russia. Skilled predators, they avoids direct competition with
the Amur Tiger whilst hunting. They prey mainly on wild boar, sika,
musk and roe deer, badgers, rodents and hares. Reputed to be good
swimmer and climbers, they are capable of jumping twenty feet
horizontally and ten feet vertically.
The leopard is seen mainly
in Southeastern Russia where twenty five to thirty four individuals are
believed to exist. Less than ten of the reclusive cats are thought to
reside in the Chinese Northeast. Perhaps a few animals exist in North
Korea but there is no way of confirming that for the time being. Loss
of habitat and prey in China and Korean peninsula means the outlook is
bleak for the leopard except for some scattered areas of Far
East-Primorskii region of Russia.
Breeding season for the Amur
Leopard is in spring and early summer. Pregnancy lasts for three to
three and a half months following which one to six cubs are born that
open their eyes at around ten days of age. They are weaned off at three
months and gain independence at one and a half to two years. Sexual
maturity is reached at nearly three years of age. Lifespan in captivity
is known to be up to twenty three years.
wild animals Photo
By Comfreak from PixabayWild Animals Fight Powerful Lion vs Crocodile, Elephant vs Buffalo Deer Python Leopard Hippo
Wild Animals Fight Powerful Lion vs Crocodile, Elephant vs Buffalo Deer Python Leopard Hippo